Thursday, December 3, 2009

Special Interview with Ancor & Co.






















Checkout the latest interview from Team Randolph. We would like to thank Ancor & Co. for their support and interview!

anCor: Whats your name and where you from?

Special: Hello world. I’m Special from Duval County, FL.

anCor: Has there been any one person who has supported you in your journey of becoming successful?

Special: Let’s just say it’s been a journey! *as I smile* Constant support is tough as an independent business. Whether its being an artist or any endeavor you choose to take on. Of course I could say my family and a few friends. But, if I had to give you an honest answer, I would have to say… My business partner/label mate, Young No. Since day one of us meeting, we worked hard to build a strong foundation for our visions...


READ THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW AT http://ancorco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment