Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Polo The Furking King Magazine Cover
























CEO of Team Randolph East Div. has made another magazine cover. Here's a sample of the article:

"Greetings to all of my fans, clients and supporters! I am Polo, also known as P.Diddit, The Fur King. I am C.E.O and founder of Exclusive Fashion and Furs. Exclusive Fashion and Furs is the the umbrella for all of the other entities, such as my custom made clothing line, Private Collection. My company works with various fabrics including, but not limited to leather, suede, silk, cotton, satin, and fur. The collection introduces the chance to "remix" or duplicate fashions from woman's apparel to children's apparel. My company can handle all of your custom request... "

READ THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW AT http://www.hhhmagazine.com/COVERSTORY1.htm

Thanks for the time and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment